Friday, July 19, 2013

Five on Friday

 Here we go.....five things I am thinking about now~1. Duh! Michigan football, only 40 days till it all starts! Can't wait!
 2. I have a side business called Maddie Mack Designs and I love to make little ones look so adorable! I got two cute pics from customers about how happy they were with the Minnie mouse dresses I made them! How adorable,  right?

 www.maddiemackdesigns.blogspot.com    if you ever need anything, let me know, do lots of custom orders!!!!
3. I found this dress on Etsy and am going to make it, I can't remember where it's from, so sorry, just thought it was so cute for my girls! Love it!
 4. ok, so it has been a year since we moved to Delaware from Ohio, but I love this pick of the back of our home~kinda a weird thing to post, but I love it lol this is right before we moved in~ so the deck now looks more lived in, and we have kid toys around he he!
5. I have been rocking the 30 Day Shred dvd from Jillian Micheals.....wow has she kicked my butt! I hope to be able to show you all pics of the progress soon~ if you don't have this DVD you need it, it rocks! I mean I don't go to the gym, it's a 20 min. workout that is hard!!!!!!
Thanks for visiting me here today! Have a great weekend!!!!!!

1 comment:

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog:) love your cute dresses! I'll have to tell my SIL. She has a 15 month old that loves Minnie! And the 30 day shred is awesome! Nice to find you in this little world of blogging! Ill be following yours!