Friday, February 24, 2012

Lamps, Houses and zig zag...Oh My!!!

Please stop back to see what I do to this cute, light pink lamp I got at a consignment store for $3....my Miss Maddie is getting a new room in our new house and this fits in perfect! The ribbon that I edged it with cost more than the whole lamp..He He..that's how I roll I guess ;-)
Well.....it's looking GOOD for this house!!!!!! I love it- all new and I get to decorate it! WAY more to come on this~
Check this out- it's a zig zag ceiling! I love it! I got it off of pinterest~ but as you can see you can find the how to on vintagerevivals.blogspot.com
SOOOOOO cool~ would love to paint a ceiling or wall in my new home this or some sort of pattern/stencil!
And here is Maddie stylin in her sequenced purple dress! Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
xoxoxox
Jamie

No comments: