Friday, October 14, 2011

Great Finds..Silly Face ...Go Blue..Oh My!!!


I Love that it's Friday!!!!!! Yippie!I went to the Goodwill last week and bought a few items- ALL of this was 12.00!!!! A cool Santa,Metal Santa and Snowman, Green Garland(for a corner-so cool) two Glitter Ornaments-you know I love glitter! I got two snowman candle holders-brand new and an incredible Plate/Platter- says" Merry everything"

I got this glass ghost- holds a t-light, so cute! Glows awesome at night!!! Brand new! only $1.00 :)

This is the Platter! Love it! Only $3.00 I could not believe it- I want to do a few projects with the metal items and ornaments- I will show ya all later:)



I thought this picture might make ya smile today! My Peanut Butter Loving Child!!! Yep- that's PB all over her face! Too cute!

Oh....It's Michigan vs Michigan State this weekend in football~ mmmmm, who's going to win????
GO BLUE!!!!!!!!
(my dog dakota loves his michigan pillow:))
Have a spectacular weekend everyone! Thanks for visiting
now go and have a good time!
Bye!
Jamie

No comments: