Tuesday, September 27, 2011

little things

“Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.” Robert Brault




Lately all the little things are what I've been LOVIN!!!!!!

Gracie's little toes
very curly hair tied in pretty ribbons
Maddie asking me if she can kiss me goodbye before running into her classroom
seeing my baby hug a stuffed animal with all of her heart
hearing my daughter sing out loud while painting


my husband sending me a text just to say hi
fall pumpkin candles
my legs hurting a little after my first spin class
hearing "Mama" on my monitor at 5 am in the morning
Maddie getting so excited to give me the project she made in school
the amount of "i love yous "i hear in a day




the boots i got at Old Navy for only $20
quiet time with my baby
loud time with my 4 year old
kisses from my hubby
hugs from my girls at the same time
painted, glittered pumpkins
pretty fabric
visits from family
oh how i love to hear my girls say their prayers at night




this is sooooooo true~ this is my wonderful life. I hope my kids feel my love and know I am always there for them, always. The little things go unnoticed all the time, there are so many. Smiles make a difference too.
Cozy cuddle time
reading the same book over for the 100th time
faces covered in food kisses
baby babble

this is love.
pure happiness
totally pure innocence
these are the little things






“The brave who focus on all things good and all things beautiful and all things true, even in the small, who give thanks for it and discover joy even in the here and now, they are the change agents who bring fullest Light to all the world.” {A Thousand Gifts- Ann Voskamp}

1 comment:

Jazmin @ My Little Memory Jar said...

Oh goodness!! How crafty are you!? Love it!

Found you on Tag-Along Hop!

♥Jazmin