Tuesday, February 23, 2010

WOW It's been a LoNg week!!!!!!

So, it has been a while since I posted- the hubs is real sick, Maddie is real sick and I am taking care of everyone! So here are some pictures of what we have done the last few weeks......
Maddie is obsessed with putting on make-up, on herself and on her dolls!
So she uses her crayons and markers as makeup! Here she is doing it to her doll, complimented with stickers and streamers! Oh the imagination!
Here is our dog loving the snow that we got last week! Way too much for me-
The trees covered!
Maddie getting ready to go to one of her friends B-day parties!
Maddie and her friend Gavin at his third B-day party!
And last....Maddie at her friend named Van's B-day party! She had so much fun at both! I'll be back soon , I hope- wish me luck with this horrible flu running threw our house! Hope ya enjoyed the pic.'s!

No comments: