Monday, February 10, 2014

WoW It's been WAY to long....once again lol

 So we have been VERY busy once again!   Here are a few shots for a Valentine's week!
 My Girls!!!!! Love them!!!!!
 Gracie is getting so big!
 Maddie loves her picture taken and is turning into such a beautiful young lady!
 Of course I have been SUPER busy with sewing too!!!!!! Lots of orders! Here are just a few!






 So sweet for your little ones!!!!!~
 We went to the Frozen Sing Along!!!!!!!!!! Such a great time!
Ok, so Gracie is my creative, fun~loving , I never want to be dressed child! Yup here she is as a princess in her castle!
And one last BIGGIE!!!!! I launched my NEW Facebook Page for Maddie Mack Designs!!!!! Check it out here~    www.facebook.com/maddiemackdesigns
Thanks! Have a Spectacular day!

No comments: