Friday, November 2, 2012

Influenster Box

 Influenster Beauty Bloggers VoxBox 2012
I was lucky enough to be selected to receive this Beauty Blogger VoxBox!!!!! I get to test, evaluate and recommend the products they send me!
There was NYC New York Color Indiviual Eyes Custom Compact $4.99.... Grey and white colors with primer and illuminator~ LOVED it! Great primer, the eyeshadow stayed for a long time!!!!!
There was aKiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit $5.99.... eyelashes,adhesive and an applicator! I liked them- pretty on the eyes, didn't look fake! easy to apply!
There was a sample of EBOOST~ an easy to mix powder in Orange flavor...box of 20 packets for $28, I did not like this at all~ it did not boost my energy and I did not like the flavor.
I also got this cute mini candle from Bath and Body works...called Cider Lane~$3.50 AMAZING!!!!!!
I got to try Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream too-it was ok, tried it on my daughter who has extra curly hair- worked better on her!
I also tried out the Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin~ 2 pins to allow you to easily achieve updp styles. I tried a messy bun - it worked, but it was tricky at first- it did not hold for a long time, BUT it did hold a bun with just the two pins!
And as a extra bonus....I received the Vitabath Fragrance Mist- the orange colored bottle in the picture- It is a mist I sprayed on, it does smell good, didn't notice conditioning vitamins making my skin feel softer, but in the summer this would be awesome!

I just went on to influenster.com filled out info about myself and earned a few badges and get free stuff! Pretty easy!
Now go....try it out!

No comments: