Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Why Is Weight so hard to Lose?

 {This image is from Sissy's Blog}


Why is it so hard for me to loose weight?  Sometimes I get frustrated because I work so hard on it.....I have been doing Weight Watchers for a month or so now, lost about 10 pounds, which is good, but man has it's been hard! I get so frustrated each day! It is something I work on daily.  I try to stay positive and tell my body it is fine the way it is, because it IS.  I don't know about you all, but sometimes I don't buy cute clothes because they are so big...who wants to buy BIG clothes???? But then I think, life is too short, buy the cute clothes!  Work each day on becoming healthier and buy the dam cute clothes!! Funny how I talk to myself huh? 
 I used to be skinny, before two children.  I didn't think much of it when I was pregnant with the two girls on how I should eat, I ate what I wanted....now I pay for it.  I need to loose 50 pounds to get back to my skinny days!  It is such a long journey....and that's exactly what it is, a JOURNEY.  I have lost 10 of the 50 pounds, only 40 more to go and I know, if it takes a while, I am ok with that, but boy oh boy it's not easy.  I have cut out A LOT of carbs, eat more veggies and fruit and that seems to be helping!
Any one else struggle with this daily? I need to read this sign more each day! Be YOU tiful!   Exercise has become a daily routine too...I walk /run  5 days a week for 50 min. and then do weight lifting for 10 min.'s for my arms.  Maybe in time I will start to notice~ Just have to stay positive and happy and encourage myself ALL THE TIME!!!! Thanks for listening to me babble. Sorry this was so random. Have a great day.
xoxo
Jamie

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm facing the same things right now. Especially with the clothes but I went to Target last week and bought a two new tops and a pair of Bermudas that though they were a bigger size looked really flattering. I've felt so good this week when I was getting dressed in those new outfits that it really helped get through the day. Keep up the great work. It's hard but you'll get there!!