Saturday, December 31, 2011

What a Year! Just a few Memories...........

Happy New Year! 2011 was a weird one for us, Good and Bad things happened..........FOREVER in our hearts and Minds will be a great Man..... Husband, Dad, Father, Grandfather and friend...We lost Therlon in 2011, such a sad time~ but he is in Heaven and is one great Angel to us ALL now! Love and Miss you tons!
Also in 2011, my baby girl GREW UP!!! I just LOVE this picture of Gracie, so I wanted to share it- she is 4 months old here.......

My children took their first plain ride to FLA!!!!




Our first trip to the OCEAN!!!!

Maddie Had her FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!

Fun Fourth of July Party at the Lake with Friends and Family!!!!!!!
Gracie began to crawl...... and then at 12 months began to walk!!!!!
We had a new visitor~ Sammy the Elf joined our family for the month of December!!!!!!!

I made NEW Christmas Clothes for the girls!!!!

We got to visit with family in November~ the TWINS turned 1!!!!

And then we traveled and had a wonderful Christmas! I will share all of our adventures in the new year! Lots of WONDERFUL NEWS to come in a few days!!!!! Have a safe and Happy New Year everyone and thanks for following me threw my CrAzY year! Peace!
Love Jamie

No comments: