Thursday, November 10, 2011

Loves.


These two make me smile
they are both unique in their own ways
maddie is an angel inside and out~ one true spirit
gracie is my saving Grace~ full of love

They love with such big hearts
so pure and innocent
my heart beams to say I am their MOM
each and every day I strive to do the best I can to be there for them



they shine and shimmer
what a blessing to have them by my side
I am a new me because they are mine
my reason for life



You are not here merely to make a living. You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world and you impoverish yourself if you forget the errand.
Woodrow Wilson

1 comment:

April said...

Your girls are so adorable....loves your blog girl! I am your newest follower...