Monday, November 14, 2011

An Award

I got an award from my new friend Julianne over at !Sew Fantastic!!!!
Go check out her blog~it's great! I am supposed to tell 7 things about myself
So here goes:

I Love LOve LOVE the Twilight Series~ and have a Date Night already planned for this weekend for the OPENING of the New one!!!!!!

I Love Michigan football!!!!! Big Big BIG fan!!!

I LOVE to sew!! I taught myself 2 years ago- using the Sewing For Dummies Book!!! Really- this is NOT a joke:) Go to my shop~ Maddie Mack Designs www.maddiemackdesigns.blogspot.com

I have 2 kiddos and a HunKy HuSbaNd!!!! Kiddos are 41/2 and 14 months old~ Madison and Gracie

When I was in High school/College I sang with 2 Famous singers~ Little Eva and Dee Dee Sharp. MoTown music- what an experience!!!

I love contemporary jewelry....I have a lot of big chunky rings!!!

Last, but NOT least~ I thank God each day that my husband is 3 years CANCER FREE!!!!
Thanks so much for the award!
I give lots of hugs and kisses to Sew Fantastic!
Hope you all are having a spectacular start to your week!!!!
Luv
jamie

No comments: