Sunday, August 28, 2011

Back to school...for the first time:)

O.K...... my daughter is going to Pre K after Labor Day and how cute are these teacher gifts??? Oh my, I want to do them all!:) I think my favorite is the last picture- but how special would a teacher feel if she/he got one of these cute gifts the first day of school? Mints- LOVE it!!!
Rollo's and a Hershey Kiss! Love it too! So cute.......
An apple for the teacher- you could do a Carmel apple too, wrap it up or just give him/ her a plain apple- it doesn't have to be anything extreme:)
This is a printable picture I found(pinterest), so cute for pictures or scrap booking or to hang on your wall if you Homeschool!
Now...how stinkin cute is this???(from Little Pumkin Grace"s Blog) So super easy and fun! I would have loved to have gotten this when I was teaching! :) A jar with magnetic letters, and a bunch of daisies! How precious! Just to say thanks for being my teacher- here's to a great year! Which one would you like to do? :)

No comments: