Monday, May 2, 2011

things happen....



This past week and weekend have been emotional~ the Royal Wedding, the death of an enemy and severe weather hitting the South...........

I just wanted to note those things happening in the world~
my husband and his mother took Maddie to Kentucky to explore caves, dinosaur world and to hike~ Gracie and I got to spend quality time together! We did A LOT of crafting!!!!! pics to follow~

I also had time to think, my babies are growing up way too fast~
too emotional to talk about it, but boy do I love these baby girls, and sometimes I know that's all I talk about on here- I am going to try to mix it up from now on, but..... they are the ones who make me me! They have changed me and taught me to live life to it's fullest!!!!!
Maddie is going to be 4 in 28 days! Gracie will be 1 in 3 1/2 months!!!!!! Maybe birthday planning has got me emotional~ I don't know.... just keepin it real.
Back with more crafting pics later=

No comments: