Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New things!

OK, so I've been out of the blog world for a few days- MISS ME??? I know ya did, thanks, I'm back now with a few new things we've been up to- Gracie started to eat rice cereal out of a spoon last week! She is 5 months old tomorrow~ where did the time go? :) cute pics of her eating, making a mess~

I got the girls some real cute headbands from paisleelane.etsy.com

Purple is for Gracie and pink is for Maddie! They are so cute and they arrived in 2 days! Wow- good service! Here is my model for the day~

It is so adorable on both of them! They can wear them for V-day or any other day! :)


And the newest addition to our home~ my 3 16X20 photos of the girls- going above my big couch- when they get hung I'll post a picture! LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!!! Happy Tuesday everyone!