Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December 1st!!!

It's December!!! I hope yours will be MeRRy!
We started our day with Christmas cookie making! What a fun way to start December~oh and it was snowing outside! YaaHoo!!!!! (I only like a little bit of snow) :)
So proud of her cookies~ I think I made the frosting a little too runny! Oh well, we still had fun and the cookies will be yummy!
Gracie was a big help! Tee He He!

See the snow that we got?.... please excuse my messy house!:)
The finished product! Happy December to you all! I hope you journal each day of this month as a family. I plan to scrapbook and journal our month of MERRY together in a little keepsake book I am going to make! Lots more fun to come! Happy Happy Day to ya!

1 comment:

Chris said...

send us some cookies aunt jamie, we are in rm #6477!! (haha jk) Mom says hi, Karis too. Delaney & Carter can't talk but they winked :o) It's the 5 of us hanging out right now. I hope to see you guys soon.