Thursday, June 24, 2010

Boating, fishing and rambling...oh my!

Last weekend we went to my Dad's house - we swam~
We played in the sandbox!
This is Madison's first fish ever! She was so excited!


We also boated! She is a natural!
So, being pregnant has taken some of my energy from me- from crafting, cleaning, trying to keep up with everything~ it's been awhile since I've posted, we've been visiting family. Madison loves to boat and fish! She caught 13 fish with my Dad over last weekend! We couldn't believe it! It was a lot of fun and gorgeous weather!
Now I am 31 weeks- feeling like a hippo, and trying to keep up with my 3 year old is hard. She has some energy :) The baby room is coming along- pictures will come soon! Painting and gathering things is all done, just need to build a few things and we will be ready! She needs a name soon- the poor baby has no name yet- it's been difficult to decide. She sure does love to kick me though...I love it! I am excited for her arrival! The only hard thing that has bothered me with this pregnancy is the fatigue! I have it an awful lot! But anywho, enough with my rambling~hope everyone is having a good week! Be back to post more soon! :)

No comments: