Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Random pics and some new things for the baby!

Ok, so last week was fun! Just Madison and I during the week~ no babysitting~ these are some of the things we did- we feed our dog some Dairy Queen- his FAV.!!!!! Too funny of a picture- isn't it? :)
This is Maddie's first day of Pre-school picture~ she wanted to get all dressed up! It was nice!
Then.... I had to share these ADORABLE leg/ arm warmers for our newest addition to the house- these are from Etsy~
I bought these PJ's for baby Harris too- she needs some of her own things- not all hand me downs!
And Madison wanted to model the new towel Baby Harris also got! Too funny! Isn't it cute???!!! I am excited about the baby coming- I'm 25 weeks and counting-the baby room is coming along too! Pics will be up when its done;) just thought I'd share some of our week last week- have a great Tuesday everyone!

No comments: