Friday, April 23, 2010

New mask and pic. frames!

HAPPY FRIDAY everyone!!!!!! So I went to the Goodwill and bought 4 ugly frames for $1.00~ I didn't take a before pic. because I was too excited to get to the makeover part!-Ooops!, anyway~ I am framing some "Princess" photos taken of Miss Maddie in them for her B-day party decor! I painted them pink- added some tulle, buttons, glitter and here they are! :)
Love them all! Can't wait to put the pictures in them!
Now- in my Self Mag. I read about a Mask for your face that would make you feel "clean"~ so I tried last night- LOVE it! 1 table spoon of baking soda~
I table spoon of citrus juice~ I used a grapefruit....and smear it on after the bubbles wear off and leave it on for 20 min.'s.... it made my skin feel clean as new! I need that feeling- considering I'm going on 6 months prego's and feel a little tired looking! :) Hope ya all have a wonderful weekend- I hope to paint the baby's room this weekend! Lots of pics to come! :)

2 comments:

A Love Worth Waiting For.... said...

Love the frames! So cute!

Amanda @ Bibs and Cribs said...

Hi Jamie,
Thanks for asking about the ballerina canvas on my blog -- I could do something similar... prices are based on size...

16x20: $90
18x24: $105
24x36: $145
30x40: $165

Let me know if you are interested!

Amanda

Shipping would be extra, of course. I hate that part!