Monday, November 23, 2009

Random


Ok, New Moon was awesome!!!!!!!! I liked the effects, the actors and the humor in it! What a good love story it is. I already can't wait to see the next movie! I am going to ask Santa to buy me the first 2 movies!
We had a great weekend~I got to go shopping on Sunday...crazy holiday shoppers out there!
I WON a contest on Spearmint Baby.YEAH!!!! I never win anything! I won a skirt for Miss Maddie over at Handmade Charlotte! So cute and I'm so excited!
And here's a random picture of Madison.....
I am so thankful for her~ and the Hubs! And so much more, too much to list! I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! I always look so forward to seeing my family! Can't wait to take pictures and catch up with everyone!

1 comment:

Mrs. C said...

beautiful family! congrats too!!! happy turkey to you!!!