Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Great Party!

This is Marin~ she turned 1!!!!!! I babysit her during the week and we were invited to her B-day party! So, Maddie got all dressed up and had a ball!
Here is our friends baby named Tessa (left) and Miss Maddie playing together!
Madison and Gavin~Marin's brother, who I also watch during the week~ were playing with the presents, they were real excited!
Madison had a cupcake......isn't this cute, it is all over her nose! She had a blast!
It was a nice party, got to see some nice friends and meet some new ones! Happy B-day Marin! You are a sweet sweet girl!

2 comments:

Lexi said...

The headband looks SO cute on her!! Glad you like it! :) Would you mind if I use the pic for a post Im doing of customers photos? Im not sure when it will be though.
Thanks!
Lexi@SugarandSpice

Michelle said...

I came across your blog through Linds! I LOVE her page & yours is cute too, I was just curious where you got her headband? I've been looking for some, for my daughter, who has tons of hair! Your daughter is beautiful! :)