Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Things I'm Lovin and Learning about These Days!

OK.... so can I just say how much I love this little girl...... each day or hour, she is trying something new!!! Love this photo- trying on Dads shirt! :) What a big girl.
Recently she has discovered that SAND is good to eat- yep I said it...SAND!!!! Yuck! But she is pretty cute here- don't ya think?
So- her new favorite thing is WATER- she is obsessed.... not only does she love to be in it and try to swim- she has discovered eating/drinking the water out of the hose!!!! Too cute!
Yesterday was a big day... she actually rode her big-wheel by herself! OK, I had to help just a little- but it was sooooo cute! So, I am lovin her and all these new experiences!
By the way... did I tell you how much I love her? Ok... one more time, Love this little girl!:)

No comments: